Monday 31 October 2011

There's Gold in Them There Hills!

There's also a truckload of gold leaf on my card. Was tempted to take it to Cash 4 Gold but feared humiliation & rejection would greet me, as well as a kick up the bum as they booted me outta the shop...HAHA!!
This was another of my purchases at the Stamperama craft extravaganza in August. It's lovely stuff to use but don't sneeze, cough or 'trump' as it'll go everywhere!!
Off to my scare the b-jeepers outta any 'Trick or Treaters' that dare to knock...no need to dress up!!
MWHAHA!!

Entering it at -
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Pollycraft Challenge - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft - Take a leaf out of my book ...

14 comments:

Unknown said...

this is amazing and even better its sitting on my fireplace !!! thank you janie mhawwwwww dont scare too many children tonite !!!

Leanne said...

Pretty!!
I enjoyed your post so much my co-workers are wondering what's wrong with me. LOL!
Thanks for the laugh and for linking up with us at Lollipop Crafts!!
Happy Halloween!!
*:)

heidy said...

Oh this is so beautiful Jane!
XXX Heidy

Pop's Cards said...

This is just stunning sweetie x x x

Liza said...

A beautiful, stylish card Jane, I love the colours you have used.

Liza x

Shelly said...

Hi Jane, what a lovely card, the gold leave looks gorgeous! Hope Halloween didn't go with too much of a BUMP! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week for my LEAF challenge, Shelly x

Mina said...

oh wow I have always wanted a go at gold leaf like this Jane and how beautiful does it look done...is the leaf design peel offs?
Mina xxx

Joey said...

A beautiful card it looks so effective, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Made by Mandy said...

This is gorgeous Jane and I love that gold leaf. I've been tempted to buy some but just know I would get in a blooming awful mess with it....

Love Mandy xxx

Jeni said...

Fabulous card Jane! Love that gold leaf technique. Very striking.
~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Your card is gorgeous - but I must admit the mental image you conjured up with the whole Cash 4 Gold thing really had me laughing out loud!

Dawn B. said...

LOL really loud at the Cash for Gold comment. You are so cute. I love this sparkly creation. What a pretty card. Metallic embossing and I hate one another. :)

Faye said...

Ooooh get you all arty farty! I love it. (Does it come with a washing machine?!) xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the gold leaf looks amazing. Your CAS layout is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...