Friday 4 November 2011

Attention-Seeking Washing Machine...


My washing machine 'beeps' when it's finished cleaning.
When I'm in the same room it knows I'm there... the 'beeps' last a few seconds before it stops. When I'm in the next room, the 'beeping' takes on a more sinister sound & it positively yells at me to come in & turn it off. I have been known to yell back but that doesn't stop it 'beeping' even louder!!
Last night I left it running and went to bed hoping it would 'beep' itself to sleep too. An hour later, I was awoken to a tapping on my shoulder...bloody thing had climbed the stairs!!
...and you wonder why I'm a woman on the edge!...

I've been asked to make a selection of baby cards so this is the first. It's a sparkly, shimmery little number featuring the incredibly cute Baby Boy stamp from LOTV. Coloured woth Promarkers, papers from the Forever Friends Springtime collection, oodles of gliitter, a shimmery Kanban ribbon  and rub-on from Kaisercraft to finish.

Entering it at -
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Cutesy Project
LOTV - Bright & Sparkly




12 comments:

Unknown said...

hey missus, come live with me, i run a laundry service and have 4 off them beeping, your love it !!! Lush card my darling xx

Much love - Judie xx

Marlene said...

CUTE...right down to his little mohawk hair-do!!! Heehee!!

heidy said...

Oh what a cutie Jane!
XXX heidy

Jenni said...

Love the simplicity of this card - the lovely image really stands out perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Jenni x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just GORGEOUS, i had to laugh though at your post mine does the same thing and it is upstairs in the next house (we have 2 together) and i can still hear it all the way around the other side it drives me nuts x

Faye said...

Oh. I want your washing machine. What a perfect little OCD machine. The (fab) card is a little late for the birth of The Cheeks, but I'll take the machine! xxx

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet Jane and what a funny story.Thanks for joining us this week over at the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Aunty Sue said...

Such a lovely card and thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week. xxx

Shell said...

Such a cutie, i just love that lotv stamp, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Nicola said...

Wonderful take on our bright and sparkly theme Janey, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully, gorgeous papers and pretty details.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Curly said...

Oh My Word this is one very pretty creation, I just love colour theme, fabulous image too its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Anything goes Challenge I hope you can join us again next week


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Curly said...

OMGosh this is a wonderful creation, beautiful colour theme and image , its just perfect for our challenge this week,

thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge
Anything goes and we hope you stop by next week and join in with the fun,


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Crafty Catz DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...