Monday 7 November 2011

The Meaning of Dreams...

I've been having some very weird dreams just lately.
Only the other night I dreamt I was 'H' from Steps!!...nuff said...

For those of us about to plummet into the depths of Winter I bring a small reminder of sunnier days.
This is Nesto from the digital quill of Mo's Digital Pencil, coloured with my Promarkers and mounted on to shimmery blue & torn cream Bazzill card. The star fish is a shop bought embellie, the others are real from my holiday earlier this year.
Have a great week eveyone x


7 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Jane I would keep dreams like that to yourself lol what a great summery card love the image wish it was like that outside it's freezing today bbbbrrrrrrrrr have a great week
Jacki xx

heidy said...

Love your cute summer card Jane!
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

Adorable image Jane, a real little sweetie, great colouring and love you embellies...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

Wonderful card Jane, I love the torn paper for the sand & the real shells are just perfect. Wish is was summer again (what we had of it lol).
Have a great week!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

applejack cards by sue said...

Hi Jane, such a cheerful colourful card. Great memories of summer days. Hmmm could your dream be because they are getting back together? Is there something you haven't been telling us?

Faye said...

Oooh, don't talk to me about weird dreams. The one I had last night involved a tooth brush and cleaning. It must be beacuse of your washing machine thing. Anyway, cutesome card. Hope A&E wasn't too troublesome. By the way, you kow the high pitched bit from In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lions sleep tonight? Well that's what I'm singing now. I should have been in Steps really... xxx

Marlene said...

that's just too cute, and I LOVE the way you tore the paper to make it look like the surf. Great effect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...