Saturday 12 November 2011

It's The Weekend!!

Woop! Woop!
It is indeed the weekend...yay!!!!!!!!!
My card today was made with a beautiful digi I've had for ages from Just Inklined called Three Trees. Printed onto white card with an embossed framed border & computer generated sentiment. The trees have been given an autumn feel (but could be adapted for any time of year) by dottily colouring them with promarkers & then adding Autumn Rose guilding flakes for a bit of sparkle.


Off to dig out my mountaineering equipment & to scale the dizzy height that is ...my ironing pile!

7 comments:

heidy said...

Simple but gorgeous Jane,I love it!
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

This is really lovely Jane,the tree colours are so beautiful..love the details on them..fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I love the shine :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Marlene said...

Ooooh, the flakes are purrrrty!

Kim said...

wonderful card!!!!!!

Faye said...

Ooooh this is a bit lurverly. Fab colouring too. xxx

Made by Mandy said...

This is just gorgeous Jane, so CAS and really effective with the speckles of gilding flakes. I bought a pot at the NEC, not used them yet of course.......

Love Mandy xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...