Friday 11 November 2011

On the Punch!

In a 'rare' moment of madness last week I succumed to the Martha Stewart TSV that was available on QVC. As soon as I confirmed my order, panic mode set in wondering if I'd made the right decision in my purchase. I needn't have worried they're excellent.
The background is Papermania cardstock & I've used the 'Stained Glass Pattern All Over the Page punch ' to create the doily effect. The gorgeous digi is Country Birdhouse Duo from Sassy Cheryls coloured with my faithful Promarkers with glittery highlights. I've used the Embroidered Floral Edge punch to create a border strip with silver Ric-Rac ribbon. Sentiment is a LOTV stamp but I may change that to a new home one later.
Off to find things to punch...hahaha!!

Entering it at -
Crafty Catz - Digi Image

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Ooh I saw those punches & they did look fab & the DO look fab - I love how you did the background :)
Have a fab weekend Jane.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Gretha said...

This is so stunning Jane, love the paper and the digi is marvelous.
Hugs Gretha

Janette said...

What a sweet and lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us CraftyCatz this week.xx

lindyloo said...

This is so beautiful love the colours too thanks for joining us at the crafty catz this week linda x

Marlene said...

Oh, awesome punch! Love the glitter, too. Happy weekend, my lushy friend!

CraftyC said...

What a beautiful card Jane. The image is gorgeous and I love the colours!
Clairex

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jane
A gorgeous card love the image thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week
Hugs Dianne xx

Faye said...

Yep, need the digi and the punch now. Thanks. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...