Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sunglasses On...

Apologies to anyone suffering with a headache or a hangover today.
I've gone a bit mad with my colour choice today. Papers & flowers made from the Basic Grey June Bug collection. The little girl digi  'Curtsy' with her 'Mahoosive' feet could only be from one artist and that's Sassy Cheryl. Coloured with Promarkers with a glittery trim on her dress. The flowers are a made using  Papermania Doodles stamps with shimmery red centres, leaves are Crealie die cuts & the sentiment from LOTV.
Let your wind blow free today....

3 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I needed some bright colors today. I stayed up too late reading. This is so sweet. I love Cheryl's stuff. :)

heidy said...

Fabolous card Jane,to bad I can't find my sunglasses at the mo,but I have some asprine lol!
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

Let your wind blow free...lol..my mother n law used to say that...
"where ever you may be let your wind blow free" and always in the supermarket..she had no shame..lol..
Fabulous card Jane...I love the bright colours, I dont really accomplish that with pencils, and I love the papers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...