Sunday 29 April 2012

Happy Berfday Lil' Bro'


Tiz my Lil' Bro's birthday today....he's 18 months younger than me (which makes him 19½...lol)
Sometimes I wonder if we really are related. He's almost 10' tall and can touch the ceiling in the bedroom whilst standing in the kitchen on the ground floor...I am a mere 5'2" and can just about touch the floor with my feet when I sit on the sofa.
When out & about in the car I have my seat right upto the steering wheel with bricks tied to the pedals so my short legs can reach. My brother, sits in the trailer towed behind in order to steer his car!
My bro' loves watching sport on TV, I enjoy watching fit blokes, in lycra, playing sport on TV.
My brother can cook...regular visitors to this blog will know I cleary can NOT cook!
Happy Birthday Little Bruver!

Papers - First Edition Desert Bloom
Promarkers, brown star gems, Kanban sentiment

7 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Jane, brilliant card! Love all the strips of paper.
Laura xx

heidy said...

Hi Jane congrats with your brother
Great card!
XXX Heidy

Unknown said...

Jane I love this card. I've used that image for my son when he was 19, it's ideal for blokes! I'll have to dig it out and use it again. Great use of DPs and super dooper colouring hun.
Ellie Maggie x

Chrissy said...

Oh! Shorty... this is a fabulous image...fabulous colouring, love the papers and layers...great card..and I dont mind a bit of Lycra myself..[such a cougar]

Happy Birthday to the lofty Bro...

Luv CHRISSYXX

Ali said...

Pah!! This post has only just shown on my blogger dashboard - bloody things a nightmare - has yours changed??? I've seen it on facebook though - tis a fabby doodle card my little person - take care xx

Tracey said...

Fantastic card Jane, I bet your lil bro loved it :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Dawn B. said...

He is going to love this card. It is so odd how siblings can be so different. Great job.. I wish I had a little bro..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...