Friday 4 May 2012

Last of the Wedding Day Drama's


Many of you have been dutifully entertained by my recent Wedding Day stories here & here.
My work here is almost done, with this my final card in the trilogy of wedding card requests. 
I shall leave you some parting tales from my wedding day for your amusement.
The pink balloons used to decorate my mum & dads house (which is where we held our reception) were supposed to be heart-shaped but didn't inflate properly & looked like large breasts.


This is the moment in the church when I supposed to stop whilst my my poor bridesmaid straightened my dress in preparation for my walk graceful down the aisle.
I forgot to stop, my bridesmaid didn't, holding tightly to my dress whilst I tried to walk off.


The table settings were all wrong when we arrived for our meal, the coach-driver who ferried our guests to the different venues drove off with my glasses so I couldn't see well all day, when our taxi called at the end of the day to take us to our hotel much beloved cracked his head on the boot of the taxi and when we arrived at our hotel my suitcase containing my 'smalls' popped open & all my bits fell out onto the hotel car park.
Despite all this hilarity, it was the best day of my life.


Stamp - Beccy's Place - Bride & Groom
Promarkers, K&Co flowers, pink, pearl hearts, Papermania papers (I think)





5 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Jane oh Jane oh Jane!
i know i say it everytime but you crack me up i am sitting here with tears streaming down my eyes at those blooming balloons! pmsl x
so funny!
lovely piccies x
have a great weekend -oops lovely card x
hugs
Suzie qx

Chrissy said...

Oh! those breast balloons had me in stiches....but what a beautiful bride you were, just a stunning dress...mine was straight with a train..I looked like a geisha..a blonde curly headed one..
Gorgeous wedding card too..although the bride stole the show..

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Gorgeous card Jane and those balloons are to funny!
Lovely pictures!!
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

Aargh another post missed how??? only realised from the link on your guitar post pah bloody blogger!! You looked bootiful on your wedding day err not that you dont look bootiful now like!!!! Fabby card sweetiexx (I am being good not making any boobie jokes!!)

Tracey said...

Aw, love the photos Jane!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...