Wednesday 27 June 2012

Happy Birthday Soupdragon

It's my favourite daughter's birthday today...YAY!
I know it's hard to believe that such a young, whipper-snapper such as myself has a 15 year old, but I like to work out, keep myself fit, fab n' groovy & way down with the kidz! (Cough!)
This is Jo-Painting by the incredibly talented Mo Manning (AKA Mo's Digital Pencil)
Now I'm not one to boast, but....my Sophie (The Soupdragon) is an amazing artist (of course she gets her artistic flare from her mother, her lovely, slim legs from her dad...lol) and when not studying like a woman-possessed, you'll find her creating another master-piece for her GCSE portfolio, so this digi was just perfect, plus it looks like her too (spooky!)
Have kept it CAS with some gorgeous flower embellies from petaloo.
Happy Birthday Sophie!
Love yer truckloads xxxxx

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aww..Happy Birthday Sophie, hope you have a wonderful day...gorgeous card Mum, love the image and colouring and love the CAS style..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jenny Marples said...

Stunning. Yep, that sums it up. Love Mo Manning images at the best of times and you've used this one perfectly. Isn't it great to be a proud mum?! Hugs, Buttons x

Tammy said...

Fabulous card and beautifully colored! Happy birthday to your daughter, hope she has a wonderful day!

Ali said...

Aah Happy Birthday Sophie - make sure your mum spoils you (goreous card - great image xx)

Ankie vd Polder said...

Oh, wow, this is gorgeous. Hugs, Ankie

Faye said...

Happy Birthday Sophie. Can I have your card when you've finished with it? xx

Tracey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!
Wonderful card Jane, I bet Sophie loved it :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mina said...

wait until shes 27 Jane then you panic lol...stunning card and just perfect for her...I love your soft colouring of her too
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Jane and such pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

What a beautiful,beautiful card, your colouring knocks me out!.x

Sandy said...

I love the way you have designed this card and I love what you have done with your flowers. If I copy and/or steal this flower idea, are you going to sue me. I love the way you do your flowers.
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...