Monday 2 July 2012

Just Inklined Blog Hop


Ahoy Fellow Bloggeroonies!
It's the Just Inklined Blog Hop and I'm your hostess taking your coats at the door & serving drinks & nibbles.
Make yourself comfortable and enjoy what the team have to offer.
I chose the theme of Monochromatic (1 colour) and here's my card...
There's so many fabulous images to choose from, so I went for Baby Line which is just soooo cute.
No colouring with Promarkers this time, they're on a well deserved vacation, I've gone for PINK paper-piecing using a selection of gorgeous papers from the Papermania Lucy Cromwell collection.
I hope you'll join in with our hop & check out the magical creations of the rest of the gang.
As the hostess, you're in the right place if you want to start at the beginning, next up it's the uber-talented Joyce.
A little bird tells me there are spot prizes up for grabs for 2 lucky peeps who leave a comment along the way.
Grab a cocktail sausage and enjoy hopping along with us!
xx

26 comments:

Lorianna said...

Jane
LOVE this, CAS!!
So perfect!!
HUGS

Dawn said...

Such a pretty little card!Fab paper piecing!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lesley (Middlesbrough) said...

I think your card is lovely, I'd never thought of paper piecing that image but it looks great.

DI said...

Cute little card.

Gaynor Greaves said...

Love this CAS design and the gorgeous image, Gaynor x

Eret said...

I found this hop thanks's to Lorianna. I'm glad 'cause I need some inspiration on monocromatic cards. Your's is so pretty and adorable. Thanks for the hop.
Eret xx

caroline said...

lovely card jane, so sweet, i think the one colour looks great

caroline w

Jo Rice said...

Oh this is a lovely card Jane, and thanks for the drink and nibbles, must hop on, bye for now. X

Christine Harrop said...

A very pretty clean and simple card.

Jo Rice said...

Hi Jane, gasp, gasp, blog hop finished, thanks for such brilliant inspiration today. I have seen some great ideas, and thanks for your hospitality ,take care and see you soon. X

Zosia said...

What a sweet/cute looking card which can easily be adapted for a little boy.

Tammy said...

Ahh, so precious, love the pretty paper you used and using out of the box placement makes it perfect! Thanks for the sausages, delicious!

Gram's Treasures said...

What a great idea with the paper piecing! It gives a lovely soft effect.
Joyce xx

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card. The rabbit just reminds me of my son's favourite cuddly.

lyn said...

Such a pretty card, Janey. Love the image.
Lyn x

Ester said...

The rabbit is so cute and funny! And I love the butterfly!

Unknown said...

I am complaining !!

1 - you didnt take my coat

2 - you didnt offer me a drink

3 - you didnt offer me nibbles !!

bad hostess !! but a bloody good crafter xx mhaw xx

Deonna B said...

I just love Just Inklined stamps! Your card is a fantastic baby girl card. I also love to hang my clothes on the line so this is right up my alley.

Karen J said...

Lovely card Jane. This is one of my favourite images :) xx

Jak Heath said...

Simply gorgeous, cute as a button and very pretty in pink.

flutterbys-n-faeries said...

ace colouring...i must try harder!

Maggie J said...

Lovely card such a pretty pink for a new little girl, the paper piecing is great.
Maggie J

Maggie J said...

This is a really pretty card and the pink ad white paper piecing is really lovely
Maggie J

Maggie J said...

What a lovely card such pretty colour
Maggie J

Elaine Greenwood said...

Great card. I need to make some baby cards soon, may have to purchase this one.

Sandy said...

So cute!
sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...