Tuesday 3 July 2012

Even More Vertically Challenged

Wotcha!
Thank you to everyone who left such awesome comments on my posting yesterday.
I decided to give myself a bit of a pedicure seeing as summer has arrived (checking the dictionarys definition of summer later).
Nothing's worse than gnarly ol' trotters in flip-flops so out came the flame thrower, chisel & sandpaper. 
4 hours later, after some frantic scrubbing, shaving, filing & scraping, I've lost 2 stone in weight & am now 3 foot 'short'...result!

Papers - Andrea Jayne Tulip collection
Promarkers & pearly heart embellies

8 comments:

Faye said...

Well hello my short little friend! Lurving this cayoot couple and the pastel coleurs! Tres Chicsome. xx

Jenny Marples said...

Just love Mo's images - you can tell them a mile off. This is lovely. Glad to hear the feet are now in a respectable state!! Mine haven't made it out of boots yet! Hugs, Buttons x

Ali said...

Bleugh - ooh not good with feet/toes lol love your card the image is gorgeous!!! Are you enjoying your 50 sheds of grey??? A recent survey where hubby works 70% of the men are benefitting from their wives reading this filth (cough) I cant understand why though - lol xx

Carla S. said...

This is so sweet, Jane! Love the shape and DP and the cute couple! Great coloring!

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Jane - great colouring and I love the papers and colours!! Glad I didn't pop in here before I'd had my tea!! Juliexx

Tammy said...

You're too funny! Love today's card, such a sweet image!

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous couple Jane, gorgeous colouring, love the papers, very versatile image..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandy said...

Cute card and I am happy to see it. I am just as happy to see that you have not put yourself in hospital with your pedicure procedure!
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...