Friday 6 July 2012

Feeling A Tad Batty

BUM!
I'm late with my Just Inklined posting this week, hopefully The Boss hasn't noticed & I can sneak this one in quickly while she's not looking.
We've had a mixed bag of weather this week...Rain, Drizzle, P....ing Down & Drowned-Rat Rain.
Looking ahead for the UK over the upcoming week is more rain so I officially declare summer over. Our local Clarks shoe shop is selling off all sandals at half-price & one of the assistants said they've already got their winter boots out the back ready to go on the shelf coz of the dreadful weather.
Anyway, gotta press 'Publish' or I'm dead meat!!...lol

Promarkers, Card Candy ball & Martha Stewart PAOTP background

3 comments:

Bethany Benton Art said...

Love the cards, Jane! This is my first visit ... I'm doing a lot of flying around the blogosphere while on my little vacation. These cards are just charming! I'll be back to visit. :-)

Bethany Benton Art said...

P.S. What? Sandals on sale already? I'm sending some heat and sunshine over your way.

Ali said...

Fabby card love the image - you are very nifty with a pair of scissors!!! Ha! seems I'm not the only one forgetting things - cough!! Just keep swimmin, swimmin, swimmin xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...