Sunday 26 August 2012

Garden Frenzy

Hey everyone, hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.
For us here in Blighty it's a Bank Holiday weekend so an extra day off tomorrow...YAY!
Mr C & I have spent most of today working in the garden. I did only intend to 'potter' for an hour to clear my muzzy head but then Mr C joined me and before I knew it we'd cleared the whole garden of its tired summer look and the sun had gone down!! At least, we're ahead of ourselves now, just a heap of ironing to plough through then some Promarker action.
Whatever you're doing...have a good one.
 
Promarkers, Doodlebug papers,
X-Cut punched flowers, card candy centres
Crealie Die-Cut leaves

5 comments:

Joey said...

Jane this is gorgeous, love the design, her hair colour is fantastic. Joey xx

Faye said...

I do not need to know how you and ?mr C get fired up! Lure the image.x

Tammy said...

Adorable card, love the cute image and the background is perfect!

heidy said...

Oh she's lovely Jane and love the scene you created!!
Fabolous card!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

Fabulous card, I love the image and the layout is brilliant

Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...