Saturday 25 August 2012

Yawn City

C'Mon Paralympics....!!!
The football (yawn) season has started (sigh) and I for one (Zzzzzzz Zzzzzz) am bored already.
Don't get me wrong, my son plays for a local youth team and that football I love.
Having watched 2 exhilarating weeks of Olympics, Premiership (snore) football is already boring the pants off me (Not pretty!)
So roll on the Paralympics...I, for one, can't wait.
 
My card today is the uber cute I Forgot from Mo's Digital Pencil, I've left the sentiment off for now as I thought it could be used for a variety of occasions.
Martha Stewart border punch & card candy.

10 comments:

heidy said...

What a lovely card Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

Fabulous card, I love the image and the colours are so pretty.
I'm with you about the football!

Sue

Ali said...

I know what you mean - bot all on the tv - all the olympics made me want to excercise more but now they've finished err I dont feel the need to anymore!! Love the card is there anything cuter than a spotty elephant!!

Renee B. said...

Adorable card Jane! I know how you feel about the football...our football season has started here in Canada too so Hubby is glued to the TV. I would much rather watch kids sports....although I have to admit I'm a bit of a hockey freak when that season starts!!
Hugs, Renee

Tammy said...

Super sweet and such a pretty background for this sweetheart of an image! I'm with you, cancel football!

Chrissy said...

Very cute, not lurky, just cute.
[YAWN! I'm with you]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandy said...

That elephant is so cute, love your colour scheme and those border punched pieces too.
Sandy

Faye said...

Pink and cute. What's not to love? Aside from footsie... X

Unknown said...

really gorjuss my darling, loves this one

Ps keep your knickers on !!

judie xx

Sandy said...

So very sweet Jane - if elephants did not get so big I would have one for a pet - yes I would!!
sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...