Wednesday 1 August 2012

Lovin' the 'Lympics

Now I admit I wasn't at all excited about the Olympics in the build-up, in fact my interest in it, I confess, was up there with extracting my own teeth whilst having my arms sawn off with a rusty junior hack-saw.
That was then...now I have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
What I would like to do though in this posting is to play homage to the great Joseph Shivers, DuPont chemist who in 1959 invented Lycra.
Sir...you are a legend!

Alcohol ink background, leaf peel-off,
Kaisercraft rub-on sentiment

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my you're funny! Made me laugh out loud. Pretty card, love its simplicity!

Jenny Marples said...

No clothing should be without it eh?! Love that background. Hugs, Buttons x

Ali said...

I've just choked on my morning coffee brilliant!! and your cards pretty good too.

Sue Jones said...

Ha Ha I feel exactly the same ;)
Great card :)

christi said...

wow! is this a big poster or what? there with you, go lycra. i love to watch bits of the games. i get to nervous if the one i want to win isn't or if it's close. i have to leave the room. i love the colors of this. so soothing.

Faye said...

Luuuurving the splogeroonicity. xx

Sandy said...

And you my dear are sooooo funny. Pretty card.
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...