Tuesday 7 August 2012

New Clear Stamp Release



just-inklined-inky-stamps.jpg  
The lovely folk over at Just Inklined are releasing their first lot of Clear stamps (Inky stamps) which are A6 sized and to celebrate they are offering you the chance to get 25% off the retail price if you order before 10th August.
For further details head on over to La Pashe where they're being sold. Please note these will not be sold online as a digi stamp.
 
Here's a card I've made using the Garden Robin version.
Promarkers, Papermania Christmas 'Deck the Halls' papers,
Memory Box die-cut tree, ribbon from stash, red berry gems,
'oodles' of glitter

 

4 comments:

Faye said...

I can see why this'd be right up your street. I like it too. Shed was not a ood experience... xx

Tammy said...

wow Janey, beautiful card! Love, love the polkadot background!

Tracey said...

This is wonderful Jane & I guess it means you're winning in the Christmas card stakes as I haven't made any for yonks :s
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Richard Norman said...

Hello

I stumbled across your blog. Always a pleasure seeing another crafter getting pleasure from what they do.

I sometimes make my own Christmas cards, I make lino cuts and print them on my old hand press

Im'e a gilder and use gold leaf and imitation gold leaf rather a lot.

Have you thought of gilding onto paper?

It's really quite easy to gild onto paper, there are now modern gold sizes that are simple to use, and there are various ways to create antique and distressed finishes as well., like the crackle glaze and antique glaze.

If you have a moment, pop over to my site, there is quite a lot about gilding onto paper, in particular there is an old bookbinders recipe which you can use to make really authentic looking imitation vellums and parchment papers from ordinary papers.

Good luck to us all.

Richard

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...