Saturday 11 August 2012

Time to Chillax

A quick, simple trip out this morning to buy school shoes & trousers for my 'dear, sweet' (PAH!) 15 year old daughter turned into an olympic marathon event. SEVERAL hours later I have returned, the heels on my shoes worn out from the mindless trudging, my trotters swollen and a headache the size of Africa.
Yesterday I took my son out for a similar excursion but he needed more stuff... in 2 hours, school & casual trousers, shoes, trainers, bag, trunks, coat & pencil case...bish, bash, bosh...job done!
Teenage girls...who'd 'av 'em?
Time to chillax now.

Promarkers, Doodlebug paper, Craftwork Cards sentiment

7 comments:

Ali said...

Lol - glad I've got boys... I think!! Youngest not a problem loves everything eldest big problem doesnt like anything!!!
Love your card missus another fabby image, great colouring and I love your bunting too xx

Faye said...

I feel your pain, I love your card. At least you're all sorted for uniforms for another whole year...! xx

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Jane! Love the bright colors and the pennant banner! Terrific coloring of Mo's fun image!

Sue Jones said...

as a mum to two girls, 1 boy , i know who i find easier ;) !
Fabby Card

Sandy said...

Love the colors and your cute image. I am a cat lady!!
Sandy

Jenny Marples said...

By the sound of it thankfully not me! My boys just let me know at the eleventh hour if something doesn't fit instead!! Grrrr. Teenagers. But we love 'em eh! Love that card too. Great choice of colours for the image. Hugs, Buttons x

Chrissy said...

Been there done that...fortunately my daughter loved everything and anything..probably grateful for what she could get..lol..gorgeous card, and that is just what I'm doing now..

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...