Sunday 23 September 2012

Another Moony

A huge THANK YOU to everyone for your lovely comments on our blog hop for Mo's Digital Pencil last week and welcome aboard new subjects followers.
Autumn is here......NOW!
We have all the right ingredients: gale force winds, rain & flamin' 'eck it's cold.
Mr C has been so cold he now appreciates my sleight of hand as I man-handle the heating dial. I even dug out my vest, gloves & scarf in order to participate in some parental cheering from the side-line at my son's football match.
My card today is another moon creation....I think I may try a daylight version next. I'm really enjoying blending inks and working with stamps, the ol' Promarkers will think I've abandoned them but I'll be back!
Have a great week everyone & stay warm & dry.
xx
 
Stamp - Sheena Douglass Trees
Whispers inks

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, beautiful moon rise!

heidy said...

Stunning Jane!!
Love it!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

This is stunning Jane. I LOVE the way you have inked the sky.
Yes, Autumn has definitely arrived here too, it's been raining all day.

Hugs Sue

Chrissy said...

Fabulous CAS card Jane, love the inking and the night scene you have created...really gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wonderful scene Jane..
Hope you have had a good weekend.

Hugs Kelly

June Nelson said...

Wow thats beautiful hunnie, what a gogeous image and such a restful card, its brilliant big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxx

christi said...

oh, it's a pleasant 72 degrees here. gorgeous day, no heat yet. love the moon cards. where's santa's sleigh when you need it?

Jeni said...

Gorgeous Jane! Great job on the color for the sky. What a special Christmas card. ~jeni :)

Faye said...

I snickered the heating on while VUH was out! Maybe you could try that. Otherwise you're gonna be as frosty looking as this card... Fab btw. X

Tracey said...

I think you've overtaken me in the Xmas card race -but watch out I've gotta get a move one soon lol
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...