Friday 21 September 2012

Brrrrr......

Blimey it's so cold tonight I've switched on the heating, much to the annoyance of Mr C who thinks December is when it should go on!
Mind you, he's walking round in a body warmer & jumper rubbing his hands together with 'dragons breath' as he moans at me.
In celebration of the heating being switched on, here's a card reminding us all exactly what summer should have been like this year...flip-flops, shorts & lollies.
Have a groovy weekend everyone.
xx

 
Promarkers, Memory Box Arboscello Tree die
Craftwork Cards sentiment

11 comments:

Sue said...

How gorgeous! I love the image and the layout. Fabulous colours too.
I don't think men feel the cold, my hubby wears shorts all through the winter!!

I hope you have a great weekend

A Casa di Ale said...

CIAO JANET...BELLO IL SOGGETTO SCELTO MI PIACCIONO I COLORI

CIAO DA ALE

heidy said...

Great card Jane,and t's cold here too!!!
XXX Heidy

Faye said...

If only. On all counts. Superdooper. Now, have a faberoony weekend. X

Ali said...

Love it what a cute image!! OOh have you been getting a new tree die??? Cant think if I've seen it before??? Have a fab weekend hun xxx

Tammy said...

Cute card! I turned my heat on too, hate being cold!

Sandy said...

So cute! An ice cream pop and water gun --- what else do you need.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Oh this is really sweet!! I love your coloring and scene!! HUGS

MaRyKaY said...

yepper I hear ya. Its a tad bit nippy around here too.
I love this card

Ita said...

very nice card and it is very cold here too,your o.h. souda like mine lol
Ita

Tracey said...

Brrr can't believe it's Autumn already when we haven't even had summer yet!
Fab card :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...