Friday 30 November 2012

Brrrrrrrrr!

Evening campers!
I hope you've all had a good week and are now bathing in the joyous news that the weekend has finally arrived....Hoorah!
It's been the most beautiful cold, crisp & sunny day today AND I've watched it all from my warm, snuggly end of the sofa....Perfect!
I'm hoping (and I use the word 'hoping' loosely) to finally get all my Christmas cards finished over the weekend, how are you all doing with yours? I've made about 60 odd and I think I've got another 20 to do.
Tomorrow the ladder comes out and the loft hatch cobwebs dusted away as I shimmy Mr C up to retrieve the Christmas decorations.....Woo! Hoo!
I hope you all have a great weekend x
 
Stamp - Sassy Cheryl's Snowmen
Promarkers & ooooodles of glitter
 
Entering it at -

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Jane this is fabulous I love the snowmen. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Fabby card Jayne. Such a great image and coloured beautifully.
I still have loads on Christmas card to make, am starting to panic now.
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue

Tammy said...

Your card is just too, too adorable! Might have to go shopping again! Hope you were enjoying the sofa and not sick!

Tress said...

So cheerful! And I love the clean design!

NGCARDS said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

heidy said...

Fabolous card Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Faye said...

Fabness. Love this bright, fun card. X

Michelle B. said...

What a fab card! I love the bright red and green and the sparkles are perfect! So glad you joined us for our Merry Christmas challenge at Cards for Men!

jenny said...

Beautiful card, love the snowmen.......thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers :)

Jenny xx

Anonymous said...

Love these adorable snowmen all in the different squares and colored so beautifully!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

michele said...

Thank-you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...