Saturday 3 November 2012

Slurp!

Howdy Partners!
Trust I find you all in fine fettle.
With 51 days until Christmas, fav' daughter & I have spent the day festive shopping. Actually we only popped out for 30 mins to buy a piece of material, then one thing led to another (again) and 5 hours later we returned with 50% of our Christmas prezzies purchased.
I just love buying presents and the shops are looking so cheery & colourful at the moment.
I can't get into the swing of making christmas cards though....30 mins making Christmas cards never turns into 5 hours. Need to pull my finger out before panic sets in.
Have a groovy weekend everyone.
xx
 
Papers - First Edition Up, Up & Away collection
Promarkers

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Jane, I love the image and bright colours :) Well done too on buying your Christmas presents already :)

Tammy said...

Oh goodness, I hope you didn't spend too much money on my giftS! Money would be just fine! Love your cute card, I think one of my sons must have posed for the card!

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie Jane, such a cool image, great colouring and papers, love the lime green ribbon.
I love buying pressies too..but saving it all for club night...one stop shop..awesome.

Luv CVHRISSYxx

Caroline said...

I love the image he is super cute and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Jane, I love the image and gorgeous colours.

I hope you have a good Sunday

Sue

Lisa Minckler said...

I was happily in denial until I read the number of days until Christmas...CRIPES!!! Now full on panic has set in. So glad someone is on the ball. Sounds like you had a blast and I just adore your little cowboy with his little sippy bottle. That is completely precious!
Hugs to you,
Lisa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...