Sunday 4 November 2012

Snuggle on the Sofa Sunday

 
 
Grrrrr....why is Blogger blurring my cards again?
Enuff 'Grrrrrring'..... it's a rainy ol' Sunday here in south Blighty.
I made everyone a late breakfast in bed & after catching up with the latest episode of Gardener's World & Come Dine with Me (Hilarious!) I though we ought to get up before it was time to put on our jim-jams again. It's one of those stay indoors & snuggle-up kinda days...hoping to get loads of cards made (hmmmmmm....let's see if that happens).
Here's another of my experimental cards with my latest 'lurvs'...Adirondack Dye pads. Here I've just used one colour and a bit of masking.
Could really do with a bacon sarnie right now...Waiter!
 
Adirondack Purple Twilight Dye pad

7 comments:

Sue said...

I would say your experiment was a success Jane, this is stunning. I love the colours and the effect you have achieved with the ink.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
Sue

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the scene you have made. The colours you have used are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Ali said...

Yay I can leave a comment - I tried on the cowbaby card and it wouldnt let me - just to say fabbydoodle cards - well done on your christmas purchases I've made a start but nowhere near 50%!!! and I am also with you on the little panic about starting making my christmas cards - although I am only doing a few as the ones to certain members of my family arent appreciated they can get shop bought lol xxx

heidy said...

I love your style Jane!!!
So gorgeous ans I love the purple!!
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous effect Jane, I love the colour, fantastic CAS style..I really need to get inking again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the gorgeous color you used. Enjoy your day snuggling!

Indie said...

Oh I love this one! I wish I could stay snuggled up in my pj's all day. Well, I guess I could, but I have to go exercise the kids or they bounce off the walls (especially lately since they've been loaded up with Halloween candy).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...