Wednesday 19 December 2012

Feeling Fruity

Morning Fruitcakes!
If you're suffering from Christmas card overload then your visit here today is quite safe.
 Not a snowflake, snowman or snowy scene to be found.
No snow...Nowt! Nothing! Nada!
So here you go...raspberries! I fell in love with Flourishes Stamps after being inspired week in & week out by the amazing Dawn over at My Stamping Thyme and now I've found them on sale in the UK I'm so excited to have finally got my hands on a set (or 2...ahem!)
After wrongly accusing my printer of gross misconduct earlier in the week I was forced to buy flowers, a fruit basket and make a card by way of an apology, so this card is perfect (although it should read 'Life without my beloved Printer is like a Life without Card Stash')...it seems printers do hold grudges!
 
Papers - Docrafts 'Me to You-With Love' collection
Promarkers, Petaloo flowers & gems

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning, gorgeous card you have coloured the raspberries good enough to eat, the layout is beautiful. Love the little red flowers. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jane. I love that image and your colouring is wonderful. Such a beautiful sentiment too.

Sue

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous colors and coloring! Your printer would probably prefer a lightly scented ink cartridge too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...