Monday 3 December 2012

Just Inklined Blog Hop

 
 
Morning Everyone!
It's the first Monday of the month which means Blog Hop time for the gang at Just Inklined.
Our hostess this month is Karen L and her chosen theme is 'All That Glitters'.
Now I've uploaded my cards on to ol' Blogger the glitter isn't really showing but I can assure you ALL the snow is silver glitter & the rick-rack ribbon is sparkly silver too....honest guv'!
This is just a couple of examples of the cards I've made for my lovely gardening clients this year.
I've used the beautiful Robin on a Watering Can,  coloured with Promarkers, 'oooooodles' of glitter and papers from the Papermania 'Deck the Halls' collection.
If you're joining in with our hop then you should have arrived here from our very own glittery Jak's blog, after me it's Lori for a sparkly sensation. If you want to start back at the beginning then Karen L's the place to be for a dusting of twinkle.
There are 2 spot prizes somewhere along the hop for 2 lucky bloggers who leave a comment, so good luck and enjoy!

12 comments:

Dawn said...

These are both beautiful Jane! I'm sure your clients will be thrilled!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jak Heath said...

oh wow, 2 for the price of one, gorgeous.

Tammy said...

Both cards are beautiful and perfectly colored! Love the pretty papers you used!

Lori m said...

Very pretty, all the detail in the image almost makes my hands cold seeing the ice. Love it!

Hugs, Lori m

Gram's Treasures said...

Beautiful cards, Jane! Doesn't it 'frost' you when the glitter doesn't show well in the photo.
Joyce xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Both options are very beautiful, the image is so nice. hugs, Helena

Barbara said...

Aww, I just LOVE that image, and could think of loads of my friends I could use it for....might just have to pop over to the website. Gorgeous cards, both colours equally as nice x

Barbara said...

(and I'm now following, too x)

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful cards for gardening clients - your coloring is lovely and the DP is wonderful!

Gaynor Greaves said...

These are lovely Jane, another stunning image, gorgeous x Gaynor x

Debbie Boulton said...

Lovely cards, any gardener would be delighted to receive one.

Zosia said...

What great cards. I have birds visiting my garden and two of them are robins so I can just imagine if I left my watering can out that they would be perched as in your funtastic card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...