Saturday 15 December 2012

Let There Be Lights...Lots of Them!!

Hi everyone.
If you're of the Christmas celebratory persuasion then I hope your plans for the big day are going well. A big 'UP' to all the crazy folk who have adorned their homes with as many festive decorations & lights as their electricity supplier can cope with. We have a simple line of red berry balls & blue, twinkly lights outside, just enough to light up the front door...not enough to confuse incoming planes that our drive is a runway strip!
Here's another selection of Christmas cards for your delight & delectation.
Fat Cat Fred (Papercraft Essentials download)
 
Four Square Snowmen - Sassy Cheryl
 
Peelies
 
Snowman - Lily of the Valley
 
Have a fabulous day and I'll see you tomorrow with my penultimate selection of festive cards.

6 comments:

Sue said...

A wonderful selection of Christmas goodies. I love them all!!

Sue

nicolet said...

Your cards are lovely Jane!
Hugs Nicolet

heidy said...

Wow youve been bissy while my internet is acting very strange Jane,love them all,by the way I need to duck now,plane landing hahaha
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

This is flight 75 coming in for landing from New Zealand...cant quite make out the runway, but if all goes well there should be something in your leter box shortly..and fabulous eye catching cards on display...hope you enjoy the festive season and will be in conntact again shortly...over and out..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

Fabulous group of cards, each one is perfect! Love your taste in images!

Emma H said...

Gorgeous set of cards - I loved that Fat Cat Fred so much, I had to go and find him myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...