Monday 17 December 2012

Season of Goodwill

Don't get me wrong. I know it's the season of goodwill...but that's to 'all men'.
There's no mention of Printers in this festive phrase and so today visitors to our house will find me in a state of angst throttling the printer, cables, discs & associated paraphernalia with gay abandon.
I won't take long...a swift blow with an axe I've just been n' purchased should do the trick and then everything will be back to normal.
 
 
Meanwhile...to drown out the cries of the soon-to-be-ex-printer here's my penultimate selection of Christmas cards for this year (Phew!)
If you want any details on stash used just drop me.
 
 
Are we done yet?
 
Almost there....
There! Done!
Now...can't stop...I need to work on my alibi incase the Printer Police come a-knockin'.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

WOW Jane these are stunning. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Your cards are wonderful, my favourite is the first one.

oh dear, I hope you get your printer problems sorted soon Jane bofore you so something you may regret.

Sue

heidy said...

Stunning cards Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Tammy said...

Each card is super fantastic! I especially love the silly cat and the wonky Christmas tree! Outstanding creations. Have fun with the axe but be careful where you swing it!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous collection Jane..my printer had a hissy fit...but fortunately I fixed it myself, by deleting it and re loading..yay for me...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Renee B. said...

What a great collections of cards Jane....my favorite is the first one...Love it!
Hugs, Renee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...