Sunday 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas Everyone!

 
Cards made...Tick!
Gifts bought and wrapped...Tick!
Tree, lights, baubles n' tinsel positioned in as aesthetically pleasing manner...Tick!
Pigs in blankets poised ready for the oven...Tick!
So that's it from me until after Christmas.
Time to spend some quality time with Mr C and the offspring, that's unless they all get 'gadgets' on the big day then I'll be back Christmas afternoon looking for someone to talk to...lol!
Before I go I want to thank each and everyone who has visited my blog over the past year for all your lovely comments.
I wish you all the Merriest Christmas ever & a Peaceful, Fruity New Year!!
XXXXX 
 


7 comments:

Ali said...

Lovely cards - great images. Finally got my hands on some of that Rymans card you recommended but not had a play...yet!! Have a great Christmas my lovely enjoy and lots of love and best wishes for 2013 - hope you've finished that crossword - next year could you get a tv quick or something like that I bet the crosswords easier in that lol xxx

Sue said...

Your cards are fabulous Jane, love those cats!
I'm glad you have everything ticked off!!
Thank you for making me smile and for your lovely comments on my blog. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year

Sue

Tammy said...

Both cards are positively adorable! Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and lots of crafty toys for you under the tree!

Sue Jones said...

Have a Wonderful Christmas Jane- Loved looking at all your fab cards and will continue to next year xx
Sue

heidy said...

Same to you Jane ans love your fun cards!!
XXXHeidy

Renee B. said...

Thanks for all the giggles you've supplied over the year Jane...I love reading your blog!!! Have a fabulous Christmas with the family!
Hugs, Renee

Gladys said...

where can i buy those cat christmas stamps? i love them. i've done cat christmas cards for a couple of years and run out of my stash!!need new ones.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...