Tuesday 1 January 2013

A New Year & A New Kid on the Block

Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope your celebrations to welcome in the New Year went well last night & you're not too hungover.
So the new kid on the block is Me! For absolutely yonks I've wanted to have a go at creating my own images for cards based on my gardening photography.
Just as I hopped into bed late Christmas Eve night, Mr C (heavilly disguised as Santa) handed me a beautifully wrapped box and said I should open it there & then. I couldn't believe he'd bought me a Graphics tablet to help me make my dream come true....what a guy!
So here's my first ever digital stamp which I will release at some stage (once I've learned how to open an online-shop). I've imaginatively (Not!) called this one 'Polyanthus'.
 
 
Stamp - Polyanthus (Designed by me!)
Papers - Forever Friends 'Spring Time' collection
Promarkers

11 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!!!!! WELL DONE to you Jane!
I am a really big fan of floral images and I LOVE your image. How exciting, I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of your designs.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year

Sue xx

Vicky said...

What a beautiful image. Can't wait until we can buy it online.

Faye said...

Oh, I'm welling up here! What a super chap Mr C is. And what a fab photo and digi too. Go girl. May 2013 bring anything else you dream of! xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow Jane, that's brilliant. Congratulations
Wishing you all the best for 2013, looks like it had started perfectly for you. Wishing you every success.

Hugs Kelly

Sue Jones said...

Wow!! How wonderful and what a great hubby:)
Looking forward to seeing more :)
Happy New Year!

Suzie Q said...

Ah how sweet x
you go girl good luck in your new venture
great card
happy new year x
hugs
Suzie Qx

christi said...

great for you. I love seeing people follow their dreams. beautiful flowers and stamp to go with it! have a blast in 2013 and beyond!

Tammy said...

Fabulous news, congratulations! You definitely are the queen of raising and coloring flowers, you'll be a great success!

heidy said...

Happy New Year Jane and can't wait to see more of your amazing drawings!!
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

You dark horse you!!!! Wishing you all the best in your new venture do I get mates rates - lol xxx

Tracey said...

What a fab idea Jane! Wonderful photo & equally fab card :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...