Wednesday 2 January 2013

Tiz No Longer the Season to be Jolly

Tralalalala...lala...lala.
Is it me or did Christmas & New Year fly by?
Mr C said 'it's your age'....(just before I clipped him round the head with the frying pan!)
So the Christmas decs', wonky tree & trusty baubles are back in the loft, the Quality Street are no more and there's a slighty dodgy looking satsuma pleading with me to be eaten, but I may pass on that one.
The house looks clean & simple again, a bit like this fabulous mutt from Mo's Digital Pencil, but it's lacking a certain 'je ne sais quoi'. A pink gem, that's what's needed...oh and on the dog's collar too!
Merry 2nd of January
 

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Happy New Year Jane..lol..and do watch out for those satsumas..my tree is still taking centre stage cause I'm too lazy to put it away and trying to kid myself that I'm waiting for epiphany day 6th Jan...love you CAS card and such a perfect image...so cute....gee...hope you didn't dent the frying pan..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Happy January 2th to you too hun,lol
Love your fun card!!
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

Happy New Year sweetie - not a doggy person if you know what I mean but hes great love his face xxx

Sue said...

Hello Jane.
Fabby card, love that image and the pink gem is the perfect touch.
Sue xx

Tammy said...

Adorable, simply adorable! Love the red button!

christi said...

omg, I just about lost it when I saw this post. it hit my funny bone so hard, i'm having a hard time typing. this is just way too cute. I volunteer with animal control taking their pics and I think I have seen this dog soooo many times!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...