Friday 25 January 2013

Enough Already!

DSCF0088
Well I don’t know about you but I’ve had enough of the white stuff now. Apparently we’re in for a shed load of snow tonight and then tomorrow strong winds, torrential rain & a rise in temperatures that’ll melt everything  ( the snow I mean…sheesh! Not that hot!)
Poor ol’ Mr C went flying today & has really hurt his back so I shall be tending his every need & whim.
What we need now is some sunshine to warm our cockles and dry this flooded land of ours.
Ambrose ‘King of the Waves’ here from Doctor Digi’s House of stamps has the right idea…roll on summer!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He does make me yearn for summer Jane. It is snowing tons up here :( great card, Lou x

Tammy said...

Oh no, sorry Mr C took a fall, he needs to recovery quickly to shovel the snow tomorrow! I'm with Ambrose, bring on summer, super fun card!

Faye said...

Ahhhh, I love that you have fobbed Mr C off with a swimming inflatable and an ice cream and then played crafty time! Go girl! Gotta love this fun card. I have a blizzard, right now! booooooring! X

Sue said...

Fabby fun card, love that image and wonderful colouring.
I hope Mr C is feeling better soon and that you have a great weekend
Sue x

Emma Woods said...

Absolutely amazing fun love the image lol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...