Thursday 4 April 2013

Golf Anyone?

DSCF0076

Errrrrr……..NO THANKS!
I can think of several more interesting things I could be doing with my time rather than strolling around in the freezing cold, dragging a bag of heavy metal sticks and frozen balls.
Sheesh!
For a change, here in ol’ Blighty, it’s freezing today, there’s a gale force wind and guess what…it’s snowing…AGAIN!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone’s got sunshine & warmth, make a up the spare room, I’m coming over.

Stamp - Big Guy Golfing - Mo's Digital Pencil
Making Memories paper & coloured with Promarkers.

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

As I'm going into Autumn our temps are dropping a bit,down to 22oC..
[72oF]..but still pleasant and you are more than welcome..and my gardens need you..what a great card,love the colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Great fun card Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

Such a great image and wonderful colouring, I love the paper.
I don't like the sound of frozen balls!!
Sue xx

Ali said...

Love that image - I should really get it for my brother ( a fair swap dontcha think - lol) ah - anyhoo love how you have coloured him xxx

Tammy said...

Terrific card and I love, love the argyle paper! Sorry, no need to hurry over, cold weather and rain on the way here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...