Friday 5 April 2013

Sob! Sniff!

A (27) - Copy

Tiz Friday….Yay!
Tiz also my last post for Doctor Digi’s House of Stamps (sniff!) as I have decided to step down from all DT’s to re-evaluate life. the universe & everything.
So for my final card for the Doc’ I’ve used the fabulous Tin Man with a message for us all.
It goes without saying that I’ve had the BEST TIME EVER being on the Docs barking mad team and I miss them already…lol
Now…the weekend’s here….pleeeeeeeze can we have some spring warmth!!!
What ever you’re up to, have a great one.
xxx

5 comments:

Sue said...

Wonderful card Jane. I love the image and fabulous colouring as always. I shall miss seeing your cards made with these fun images!
Sue xx

Tammy said...

I am absolutely heartbroken that you are stepping down from the team! Please say it isn't so! Your card is fantastic Janey, love the heart!

Kim said...

What a great kids card Jane!

heidy said...

Fab card Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Faye said...

You ok? Tis a fab card. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...