Friday 19 April 2013

Goodbye, Adios, Au Revoir, Auf- Wiedersehen, Tot Ziens, Hwyl

Follow on Bloglovin
 
Mark Rixon (12)

So this is it…time to say ‘Goodbye’
Having now stepped down from all my DTs it’s also time to step away from this blog for a few months while I ponder life, the universe & everything.
A humongous THANK YOU to everyone who has been following this blog over the years and left such encouraging comments.
An equally uber-mahooooosive THANK YOU to the amazing Design Teams that I have been so lucky to work with too
.
I will still be making cards (behind the scenes), designing my garden inspired digi stamps over at Janey's Digi Designs & on Facebook as well as working on my garden blog Tidy Gardens by Jane, but for now…this is it….(sob, sniff, wipes tear from eye).
In the words of the legendary Arnie…
’I’ll be back’
xx

 
Couldn’t leave without one final card using an image from Mo Manning (AKA Mo’s Digital Pencil)Stamp – Big Guys Bike - Mo’s Digital Pencil

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Oh Jane why are you leaving??? I will miss you witty little posts I do hope all is well take care and I hope you will decide to come back very soon
Jacki xx

Chrissy said...

What a great card Jane, I love the image and perfect colouring, and will miss seeing you and your humour pop up in my reader...but with Spring popping up in your part of the world, well, guess you will be getting busier now..love using your digis and glad to hear you will still be drawing.Do keep in touch..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ali said...

Great card and image - ooh bit concerned though - is all ok??? ((hugs)) xxx

Sue Jones said...

Aww :( I visit most days and will miss your posts . Will check out your store from time to time .
Take care x

Sue said...

Your card is wonderful Jane. I am sorry that you are stepping down from the DT as I really love your style of cards but I totally understand your reasons.
Sue xx

Tammy said...

NOOOOOO, don't leave your awesome humor and wonderful talent will be missed! Terrific card but must you say goodbye, sniff, sniff!

Kim said...

Great card again Jane!

Renee B. said...

Oh no!!! Who am I going to get my giggles from now? Will miss your fabulous cards & wacky sense of humour! Hope to see you back soon!
Hugs, Renee

Kim said...

Sorry to see you go but as I know full well you have to step back sometimes. I'll continue to follow you on your garden blog! Wish you lived here, I could sure use your help!!

Tracey said...

Ooooh no what will I do without reading your blog posts & having a giggle Jane?
I will really miss you :o( Enjoy your time doing your gardening (I hope we have some fabulous weather for it) & designing your digis.
Big Hugs
Tracey
xx
PS. You know where I am if you want anything :o)

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Are you ok? Love he card, but are you ok? X

Diane said...

Wonderful card and fun design.

Regards diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...