Monday 1 July 2013

The Random Blogger

JC Blog (6)

Sheesh I’ve missed y’all!
I wasn’t going to post until later in the year as I’m so busy with my gardening but I have made a few cards lately so I thought I’d share one with with you today.
This is one of own digi stamps ‘Pelargonium’ coloured with my well-rested promarkers.
I’m having a wee SALE at the moment, celebrating 50 LIKES on our Facebook page.
You can get 20% off your order by entering the code BIG50 at the checkout at…
Janey’s Digi Designs
(offer lasts for 1 week & ends 8th July)
More ‘random’ postings to follow.
XXX

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I love the colours :o)
I hope all is well.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

heidy said...

Such a beauty my friend!!
Glad you show it to us!!
XXX Heidy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...