Sunday 7 July 2013

Phwoar! What a Scorcher

JC Blog (5)

Blighty is basking in a heatwave at the mo’ but it won’t last coz I’ve gawn n’ dug out the fans & Mr C’s dusted down the BBQ. It’s our annual ‘curse’ to any promising weather!
Twas favourite daughter’s 16th birthday last week….it doesn’t seem like yesterday since we bought her home as a tiny baby from the hospital, but according to the calendar (and the state of her room) she is now 16 and all grow’d up.
So here’s the card I made for her, using an image from D'Arcy's Diaries and coloured with my new Polychromos pencils. Took me a lot of time / research  / courage to finally purchase some of these pencils but I’ve now got quite a few to play with so early days with my colouring skills (just don’t let my Promarkers know there are new kids on the block!)
A hot week gardening beckons….if I don’t melt….see you again soon.
Have a great week xxxx

PS There are few more hours left to get 20% off your order at Janey’s Digi Designs if you enter the code BIG50 at the checkout.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy, happy sweet 16 to your daughter! Fantastic card and wonderful coloring! You rock anything with color!

Chrissy said...

What an awesone CAS card Jane..fantastic colouring with your pencils, her hair is fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Fab card Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Tracey said...

I hope Sophie had a wonderful birthday & I bet she loved this fab card :D
Hope all is well Jane, have a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...