Friday 12 July 2013

I’m Melting!

A (1)

I think I may have chosen the wrong career path…gardening in temperatures close to ‘melting’ is not good when you’re a shade-seeking, heat-hating muppet!
And…I bet if I weigh myself tomorrow I won’t have shifted a drop, let alone an ounce.
Oh well…moving sweatingly on…my card today features one of my own digi stamps….the Centaurea – Perennial Cornflower. Most folk have these in the traditional blue form but I have recently got my gardening mitts on 2 other cracking varieties, one is a white petal version that turns pink as it ages & the other is the deepest purple / black. You can see them growing in my garden here at Tidy Gardens by Jane.
Coloured with a combination of Polychromos n’ Promarkers.
Off to find a cool, shady corner this weekend…hope you have a good’n xxxx
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Ita said...

Hi Janet Stunning card.
Smiles
Ita

heidy said...

One word Jane.....GORGEOUSSSSS!!!!
XXXX Heidy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...