Wednesday 7 August 2013

Happy Birthday Mr C

JC Blog & my FB (1)

Wotcha Everyone!
I hope you’re all having a great week…it seems to be flying by & the weekend’s almost here again. Woop! Woop!
A fabulous day gardening today with a client who shares my passion for all things flowery n’ ‘foliagey’…lol.
So far no storms, torrential rain or snakes…phew!
Twas Mr C’s birthday yesterday & this is the card I made for him. Alas the photo has made it look black when in fact it’s a rich chocklity brown. I’ve used a cute stamp from LOTV, coloured with Polychromos & 2 Memory Box dies for the branch & landscape background.
It’s official…I LURV Polychromos!!
Enjoy the rest of your week.
XXX
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Ali said...

Gorgeous card xx Happy Birthday Mr C xx

Chrissy said...

This is just gorgeous Jane.Love the image and colouring and the background is such a great die, looks fabulous.
Happy Birthday Mr.C

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...