Saturday 3 August 2013

TGI the Weekend!

A (58)

Greetings Groovy Peeps!
I hope you’ve had a great week….I for one am so glad the weekend’s arrived.
I’ve dodged thunder n’ lightning, torrential rain, almost melted in the heat & ‘squealed’ like a right girlie when I uncovered a snake while tidying a customers garden.
Don’t get me started on earwigs…where the blazes have they all come from this year?!
My card today features one of my own digi stamps, the Geum. I’ve printed it twice & layered it up. Coloured with Promarkers, added weeny gems & a sentiment from Paper Smooches.
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

paper fun said...

Awesome Kis card. Stunning work.

Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge.

Mari

Chrissy said...

Oh! This is beautiful Jane, I love the yellow with a touch of red...gorgeous..and SNAKES!!!!..AND earwigs...yucky..and I dont do thunder either...think I will stay here for the rest of our Winter, may be safer..dont forget the spare room is still ready..lol...hope your'e having a good weekend.

luv CHRISSYxx

Kim said...

Beautiful card Jane! I was just on your garden blog I too hate snakes!

Claudia said...

Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...