Tuesday 17 September 2013

Hey Buddy-Leia

DSCF0008
 
Thought I’d share one of my digi’s with you today, the Buddleia.
The end of summer saw some naked patches start to appear in our garden so a quick visit to my plant suppliers & we now have 2 new additions to our Nectar Bar (flower bed dedicated to attracting insects)…Buddleia.
We have a pink, miniature version, that even had a Peacock butterfly on it while I paid for it and a tall deep purple one called Black Knight.

17.8.2013 (2)
 
We’ve put the miniature one in a large pot alongside a Fern, a Heuchera ‘marmalade’, a Weigela & a Purple Toadflax to provide all year round interest.
Now we can sit with a cuppa & watch the butterflies feed right under our noses.
Perfect!
 
 
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jane..such a lovely flower..and love your pot full of prettiness..I try to do that, but must pick plants with big roots or something as they fight each other for space..or just the wrong plants.

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Oh my this is so pretty Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...