Friday 13 September 2013

Season’s Greetings Everyone!

DSCF0012
 
Yes…before I forget, Happy Christmas!
With only 102 days to go, cards to make, prezzies to buy & wrap and my vocal chords to warm up for ready ‘jingle-belling’, I may not remember to pass on festive salutations.
So…like I said…Happy Christmas!
I’ve made you all a couple of early cards, just in case I forget, using the gorgeous Honeycomb & Happy Days sentiment stamp sets from Clearly Besotted.
 
DSCF0011
Stamped using Adirondack ink pads.
Oh…and just in case…Happy New Year too!
 
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

heidy said...

Oh these are fabolous Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

Ooooooh check you out Mrs Organised!!! Love them both - does this mean we'll see more of your fabby makes??? Are you returning to the dark side - or is this a fleeting visit :-) xxx

Craft-E-Place said...

I saw your card on Clearly Besotted and wanted to say how much I like it. It is such a clean design - it's beautiful!

Stephanie said...

I absolutely adore the wintery festive colours - and the snowflakes were a nice touch! Thank you very much for playing along with us in the challenge :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...