Saturday 28 September 2013

White Van Wo-Man

 
JDD & FB  JC blog (1)

Hey everyone!
I hope you’re all having a fab n’ groovy weekend.
It’s been a busy ol’ week for me, I’ve spent most of it as a complete nervous wreck as I’ve finally got myself a van for my gardening work.
After 3 years of hoicking the lawn mower, a myriad of tools, soil & plants into the back of the family car, it was time to get something more practical.




van


It’s been a bit of a shock going back to manual gears after the luxury (& laziness) of an automatic and because there are no windows at the back I’m also having to learn to park & reverse using just wing mirrors. Scary stuff but I love it. Just gotta sort out the logo.

Meanwhile, here’s a card I’ve made using one of my own digi stamps, the Aquilegia Flower.
 
Can’t stop…I’ve a van manual to read & Yorkie bar to nibble on.
XXX
 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Ali said...

Toot Toot!!! :-) convoy come in rubber duck for coffee or was it copy!! How about decals on the side "janey your local lady gardener" ;-) Not forgetting love the card xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...