Friday 18 October 2013

Oh Baby!

JC Blog (2)

Good evening Earthlings!
I trust I find you all Woop! Wooping!
I mean…it is the weekend for goodness sake!

The days are flying by, my gardening work is keeping me really busy and finding the time to make cards & draw some new digi stamps is impossible. But I’m not complaining, I love being outside digging, pruning or planting up a new flower bed. I breathe better, my head is clearer & life in the garden is good.
Only the other day a robin landed on my back, he must have thought I was a giant flower in my bright, pink work t-shirt.
It’s a beautiful time of year for leaf colours, dewy cobwebs & making plans.
Soon it’ll be too cold, the ground too hard and most of the gardens will shut down ready to embrace the winter months. Then I’ll snuggle up & hopefully get creating again.
This is a card that I made a few months ago for my cousin and his wife who had a new baby. I used the deliciously cute ‘Baby Boy’ stamp from LOTV & coloured it with my Polychromos pencils.

I love the name they gave him, his middle name is a tribute to my granddad.
So it’s Friday, off to get my weekly fix of ‘Gardener’s World’.
Have a great weekend!
XXX

PS…There’s a SALE on in my shop at the moment. You can get 25% off your entire order…details HERE.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Ahhh, how sweet! Absolutely adorable! Love the thought of you crafting again!

Chrissy said...

This is so precious Jane...such a cute image and fabulous colouring.
Will be lovely to have you back crafting again.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...