Tuesday 22 October 2013

Clearly Hooked

A (50)

Evening Campers!
Sitting here watching DIY SOS – Big Build, big lump in throat, holding back the tears, trying to look cool. What an amazing program that is, there are very few programs where you see people give to others, totally unselfishly, none of this me, me, me that you get with so many other TV shows.
Inspiring & humbling.

Now I better tell you about my card before I blub all over it & the ink runs. I’ve recently discovered Clearly Besotted Stamps, thanks to my bloggy pal Sue, and I’m totally hooked on their products. Beautiful, elegant stamps & many with matching dies…now how clever is that idea.

I’ve made this for my Mother-in-law for her birthday using the the Autumn Flowers & Leafy Accents stamp sets, the Leafy Accents dies & Adirondack inks.
Off to get a tissue & give someone a hug.
Be good.
xx

 

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Very pretty and pretty color combo!

Chrissy said...

I blub in programs like that to Jane..love the leaves,colours and design and such a lovely sentiment..and so true.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

So glad that you found Clearly Besotted Stamps Jane as you have made a stunning card with them. The colours and design are wonderful and I love the sentiment too.
Sue xx

heidy said...

She will love it Jane,what beauty!!
XXX Heidy

Stephanie said...

A beautiful CAS card, Jane! Your creations are lovely, thank you so much for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...