Wednesday 20 November 2013

Brrrrrrrr……

 

DSCF0006

Sheesh!
It was cold out gardening this morning, I had held back with my first job of the day as it was raining & then, when the skies cleared, I thought it’d be safe to step outside.
NOT!
Rain, sleet & snow does not make for a pretty gardener…needless to say I returned soaked to the core with a frozen bottom desperately in need of a radiator to sizzle itself upon!

I’ll leave you with an image of my cold, red bum & another Christmas card that I’ve made for this year that I’m entering in the Clearly Besotted Christmas challenge.
Enjoy!

Supplies
Stamps - Clearly Besotted Holiday Sentiments, Leafy Accents
Dies - Clearly Besotted Leafy Accents
Inks – Adirondack Dye Ink
Embellishments – Docrafts shimmer dome stickers, Dovecraft glitter

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Sorry about your red bottom but your card is very pretty!

Ali said...

Lol - hope your bum has defrosted and your cheeks are rosy - Loving this one xxx

Beverley said...

Love how you've framed the sentiment. Beautiful. Hugs Bev x

Chrissy said...

OH! BUM!!!...lol..you poor thing. This is lovely too Jane..we have had rain this week and now the sun is pouring hot, steamy, rays from the sky and my Dalhia has gone limp..think I need to put the brolly over it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Stephanie said...

Hope you've warmed up by now! ;) I love the wreath you created using the leaves, thank you so much for playing along with the challenge! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...