Tuesday 12 November 2013

Clearly Sorted!

Clients 2013

Brace yourselves!
I’ve finished making this years Christmas cards.
Yes! You heard right…F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D.
Tiz a miracle!

These are a couple of samples of the cards I’ve made for my gardening clients this year. I couldn’t resist using the fabulous Leafy Accents stamps again & Holiday Sentiments set from Clearly Besotted. Gold card candi & Orange Peel stickles adds a touch of festive sparkle

I love these so much I may send myself one…as a surprise…but don’t tell… lol.

Entering it at -

Clearly Besotted – Christmas

8 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!! These are stunning Jane. I love the coloured leaves and wonderful design. Well done to you for being so organised - I am way behind!
Sue xx

Stephanie said...

Firstly, I'm, so jealous you've finished your cards - can you make mine? lol

Your cards are incredible, too stunning for words and I love them - you are a talented lady, thank you so much for entering these beauties into the challenge :) xxx

Tammy said...

I'm impressed! Beautiful card!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous cards! I love how you created your wreath's and the colors are just beautiful!

Congrats on getting your Christmas cards done!

Beverley said...

Stunning! Love the colours you've used and to say that I am jealous of you finishing your Christmas cards is an understatement! Hugs Bev x

Ali said...

Oooh thought I'd commented on this gorgeous make love the colours of inks you have used xxx

Chrissy said...

Good to see you Jane, thanks for popping by..I'm still not sure if I'm coming or going yet..lol..Oh! I do love these card..the beautiful leaves and colours..so very pretty..now I'm scrolling up!!

luv CHRISSYxx

Lindsey said...

Beautiful cards!!! And yay for you for finishing up so early!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...