Sunday 28 December 2014

Puffing Sharpies

 

A (33)

Ahoy!
I hope you’ve all had a fabulous Christmas & that Santa was kind.

My crafting experiments continue. The bin beside my little workstation is overflowing with disasters but I am, thankfully, having some success.

My card today was made using the Mini Aspen Trees template from Crafters Workshop & ‘puffing’ black & silver Sharpies pens with my Tim Holtz marker spritzer tool.
The white foliage is a Memory Box die, ‘Gentle leaf’, & the flowers are from one of the Papermania Capsule collections.

Enjoy your New Year celebrations.
See you next year.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Ooooo..love this one too..so effective in the black and white Jane..and love the fern leaf.I just bought this die..very cool.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...