Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

 

A (80) - Copy

Happy New Year everybody & welcome 2015.

Here’s another card using Brusho paints.

20141226_170011

You can see from above the colours I used & the MINIMAL amount of paint ‘sprinkles’ needed to create the background. The powder is sprinkled onto dry card (I used satin silk art card this time).

20141226_170532

Spritz with water. If you get any large water drops (see top edges of blue) then you can simply dab with tissue or paper towel just to suck up the excess water. Leave to dry naturally. I then spray with cheap hairspray to a) stop the colour coming off on your fingers & b) to re-intensify the colours).

20141226_173315

I then cut out the portion I liked, added a Memory Box flowery border below & mounted onto my card. 3 gems…job done.
Ta-Da!

A (80) - Copy

3 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Beautiful card, I love the colourful effect of the brusho paint. So cheerful.
Happy New Year.
Elaine

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Stunning Jane..gorgeous colours and such a fun technique and I love the finished card..Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2015..

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Great post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...