Monday 12 January 2015

Groovy Greens

 

A (93)

Wotcha!
Here’s another card using Brushos & stencils.
Like the Muppet that I am, I forgot to photograph the Brusho colours that I used but I think it may have been Leaf & Sea Green.

P1030183


Using acrylic paper, I spritzed a few drops of water, sprinkled on my Brushos & puffed the colours around using my Tim Holtz puffing gadget to create my background.
I then puffed a co-coordinating green Promarker pen around the edges (again, sorry can’t remember the colour…Doh!)

PicMonkey Collage

PicMonkey Collage

The next step (my fav’) was to use embossing paste with a stencil (Memory Box - Garden Fronds). I scribbled the same green Promarker pen as before on to my craft sheet & then added a small dollop of paste on top, mixed it together with a pallet knife & created 1 green frond. I sprinkled some glitter on too. When that was dry I repeated the process but this time just using the paste (which is white).

P1030222

When it was all dry I glazed the green frond with clear gloss, for no reason, other than I like experimenting Smile

A (93)

To finish I outlined the card to frame it and I’ll add a sentiment at a late date.
Now, I’m off to write a blog post about Streptocarpus (like you do…lol).

 

 

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Wonderful creation, love the color combo!

Tracey said...

Ahoy!
Fantastic card Jane & I love the photos :o) xx

SmilynStef said...

Awesome design ... love those greens.

Katherine Afshar studio said...

Hi,I am just new to brusho's and am inspired by your'e techniques, thank you ,Katherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...