Friday 27 March 2015

Greetings…

 

A (20) - Copy

Tiz the weekend…Yay!
Hoping to have a weekend of crafting, planting veg & who knows…I may even have a go at making a cake.
(Get the Gaviscon ready!)

20150215_205710

My card today feature stamps from Altenew’s  ‘Painted Flowers’ set & Winnie & Walters ‘The Big, The Bold & the Happy’ sentiments set.


20150215_205722

I’ve just used 2 cheery Versacolor inks, orange & marigold & a Versafine black for the outline & sentiment.

A (20) - Copy

Have a good weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is one classy CAS style card Jane and I love the gorgeous yellow gold colours and perfectly placed pearls..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

I love it - so clean and simple, yet stylish and classy. It's wonderful! Did you stamp the orange colour after the yellow or did you mixed them on the stamp?
Greetings, Maya S. | End of Tenancy Cleaning Ealing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...