Monday 6 July 2015

Happy High

A (114)

Thank you to all those who, after my last post, offered to adopt me.
I was spoilt for choice…. a home in New Zealand, Georgia USA (just round the corner from The Walking Dead set!!) or living with a pal who fosters cats n’ kittens. I may do 4 months per year with each….lol.

A (114a) (1)

My card today features flowery stamps from Altenew’s ‘Doodle Flowers’ set & a sentiment from Winnie & Walter’s ‘The Big, The Bold & Party’ set.

A (114a) (2)

Don’t ask me why I reached for my Sharpie pens to colour in the image (random choice)….I must have been high on their fumes. Anyway, just before I floated off on some toxic trip I managed to colour & fussy cut the flowers & stuck them on with foam pads for a bit of dimension. I also added a white card candi to the centres.

A (114)

Job done!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colours...who woulda thunk to use sharpies!! Love the card candi centres and such a lovely stamp set.I find fussy cutting very relaxing..more than colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...